Proven Strategies on How to Access Medicaid and VA Benefits WITHOUT Giving Up the House or Assets.
Most people think they need to sell their house, liquidate their assets (stocks, CDs, etc.) to cover the enormous monthly expenses that befall seniors, thus leaving no legacy to their children. You do not have to go broke and lose everything to qualify for Medicaid or VA Benefits you spent a lifetime paying into through taxes.
Did you know Senior War-Time Veterans and their widows can gain access to benefits they earned by service to their country?
The Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit is one of the most hidden programs available and designed to help veterans and/or their surviving spouses receive the financial support necessary to ensure their continuing long term care. Unfortunately, this benefit has become layered in a bureaucratic maze that most are unable to navigate successfully without professional help.
7 out of 10 people who apply for the VA benefit are told they don’t qualify
In this free information packet from the Senior Veterans Council “How a Little Known VA Benefit Can Provide Monthly Financial Support”, you will find answers to…
- How to access Medicaid and VA Benefits without giving up the house and assets.
- How does Medicaid qualifications affect Veterans, their spouse, or their widow or widower?
- Did you know there are four basic ways to pay for long term health care?
- How do people shelter a lifetime worth of assets when the Department of Veterans Affairs, and other government offices, seem to want people to be broke?
- What you can now if Mom or Dad has to go into an assisted living facility or nursing home in the next few weeks.
- Ten myths of care assistance planning for veterans.
- Ways to help “lower” the income for VA purposes in order to qualify for this benefit.
- Asset transfer rules and requirements in qualifying for the VA Pension Benefit BEFORE you begin rearranging assets.
- Uncover the three main questions you should ask a professional before you hire them.
- All the various benefits veterans may qualify for, and don’t even know it.
- … and much, much, more.
BONUS: A Free Copy of Jeffrey G. Marsocci’s book “The Veteran’s Long Term Care Solution: The Truth Behind Long Term Care Planning for Veterans with the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit”
Get the Free Information Packet from the Senior Veterans Council to learn more – Professional advice on how to access Medicaid and VA Benefits without giving up the house or assets using a trusted step-by-step process that literally walks you through a complex and bureaucratic system.
your email to send you the information requested.
We will not share this information with
any third parties.
About Jeffrey G. Marsocci, the Plain English Attorney
My name is Jeff Marsocci. I’ve been working in the field of long term care planning as an attorney for 20 years. As an experienced planning professional, VA Accredited Attorney, and a Certified Medicaid Planner™, I am happy to help you learn the basics of Care Assistance Planning for veterans, their spouses, and their widows and widowers BEFORE you begin rearranging assets.
One thing I can tell you about long term care assistance qualification is that it is never simple and it is never a matter of taking the same couple of steps that everyone else does.
Something else I have learned over the past two decades is that everyone’s situation is unique, and getting one little thing wrong can cause the entire plan to implode. Knowing the rules around the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit can lead to proper planning, creative solutions, and often can help with possible Medicaid long term care assistance qualification down the road.